|
hearts on loose.
|
||
|
(Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.)
|
Saturday, December 06, 2008, 11:59 PM
Mercy
I'm scared to face another dayCos the fear in me just won't go away. I'm lying here alone. Sometimes you've just got to stop thinking so much. The unnecessary, the worthless, the hypocritical. It's just all uncalled for, no? No point getting yourself in such a mess. After all, it really doesn't matter. But to think about it, does it really not matter? It's hard to decide which's which. And the process of making the decision will always be a tiring one. It's a journey, i guess. You fall and you fall down hard. Even if there's no one there to pick you up you stand up on both legs by yourself. This is the life. Perhaps you should stop trying so hard. Stop running and start pacing yourself. Life's just like a race. You can't just die in the middle of it all. A point to ponder though: If it's not all about winning, but it's the process we're looking at, then why are the people facing issues like this? Maybe they're right, those who only look forward to the end of the race with the mindset of winning, are those who conform themselves to the world. Worldly issues. It really does scare me. I don't think it can ever be resolved. It's like i'm forced to sit back and do nothing when i actually want to do something about it. In the midst of all the uncertainties. I'm thankful that i found something to be thankful for. True friends: They are the ones that will stand by you when you cry. They are the ones that will seek to help you with your problems instead of just listening to it. They are the ones you need, rather than merely enjoying hanging out together. I've got many good friends. But true ones, i only need to count them with a hand. Putri's Ballet Recital, 6th December 2008 @ UCC.Don't ask me why. Because you will never understand. I need a breakthrough. |
![]() Charmaine is God's Child. "Above all else, guard your heart, for its the wellspring of life." -Proverbs 3:12
|