hearts on loose.
(Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.)


2C'07 Amanda Avriel Boonchew Eunice.G Hannah Liling Louise Minlong Putri Siti Siuweng Syahidah Vivian Weenee Yongsiang Layout: Vehemency

Sunday, February 22, 2009, 5:39 PM
Stronger Than

I wasn't ready for these emotions
That are taking over me
I swear I'm stronger than these emotions
But they're taking over me

This week has been a roller coaster ride. The ups made me go sky high while the downs made me ponder over certain issues pretty much a little too seriously. Both contributed evenly in the result of my extreme mood swings which eventually made me question my capability and led to those feelings of inadequacy.

I believe in You. But it's myself i can't trust.

---

@1949: So blessed I can't contain it/ So much I got to give it away/ Your love has taught me to live now/ You are more than enough for me Dear God, if it's really me You're calling, i will go.

Labels: ,




Charmaine is God's Child.
(I am far from perfect. But i will be perfect for that imperfect someone who is perfect for me.)
TWITTER FACEBOOK XANGA


"Above all else, guard your heart, for its the wellspring of life."
-Proverbs 3:12